Meiron Lees is a corporate advisor, author and keynote speaker.
His expertise spans diverse industries with deep experience in the financial services and health sectors.
His areas of expertise are:
– Human capital Management
– Strategic planning for risk management
– Navigating complex organisational challenges
– Corporate resilience
– Leadership effectiveness
– Profitability improvement
– Cultural change
– Client acquisition through improved sales capabilities
– Guiding behavioural change
– Group facilitation
Clients in the financial services sector have included AMP, Westpac, Citibank, PwC and TAL. In the health area, he has worked with the Cancer Council, Lymphoma Australia, Chris O’Brien Lifehouse and Lifeline.