Selling can be a stressful business. In the current climate, the stress of securing new business, FOFA regulations and client’s resistance to paying fees are all major causes of poor performance, lack of motivation and attitudinal derailment.
Without the know-how to be resilient, it is difficult to achieve outstanding results. This workshop provides advisors with the essential tools to feel optimistic, confident and in control when facing tough challenges.
Advisors will learn
- 3 powerful techniques that build resilience and reduce stress
- How to manage emotions and frustrations in tough times
- How to sustain an optimistic mindset
- How to manage clients emotions and expectations in this new environment
- The essential skills to transform Thought Attacks™ (negative thinking) and a pessimistic outlook
- Daily resilience building routines.